Friday 2 March 2012

Spring is coming

Hi! Have not been posting for a while, but now it seems to be time. I was surfing in H&M sale department looking for smth pretty and springy, so I got this hat. It costed my just one euro! it looks fabulous indeed, especially when sun starts to shine and you do not even need shades if you have this hat :)
In addition I got that 7euro coat, that was hiding in my closet for a while, so I have decided to combine hat+coat+half-lengthjeans+snake-alike-shoes from Andiamo.
check this out!
/ Yritys Suomeksi
Moi! Pitkästä aikaa! Nyt kevät tulee ja mun mielestäni nyt on just sopiva aika shoppailla. Edullinen shoppailu on mun lempari :) Kuvissa on H&Mstä ostettu hattu-1e + takki 7e + lyhyt skinny farkut + käärme-tekonahkaiset korkkarit :) Enjoy








No comments:

Post a Comment